Sold off my AAPL positions. Waiting on a re-entry. (Still very inexpensive, but this is a technical trade, and my 330 was achieved.
The market still looks like it can move upward for a few more days. I am still waiting for the VIX/SP500 overlay to trigger added protection.
In the mean time, I am chipping away at my long positions. (I will not sell any IBM until the VIX/SP500 chart triggers me to sell some or it trades above 150. It is just too inexpensive below 150.)
Waiting on 59-60 for ATI. (But this one can move nicely in the coarse of 6months, especially in an aerospace bull market.)