IBM - I entered a second position in IBM at current levels. I do not plan on selling it. Rather I will protect the position with market puts. I would like to hold this one for a long-term trade, especially if I do not need the cash to make short-term trades. Considering it was consolidating for 10yrs, maybe now it will rally over the next 10.
GS - I sold a Jan 180 call against my 100 shares in the AM when GS was approximately 175. (I purchased GS at 170 and change.) The call expires on Jan 15th. If GS is not at 180 by Jan 15th, I pocket an income of 165 (minus fee).